It’s almost June! Do you love summer? The slower pace, the longer days, the opportunity for growth and challenges as your kids are home and bored by 10:00am? We are excited about the growth and changes that are happening for us and Ever Thine Home this summer, too.
We wanted to let you know a few more details about our new adventure.
First, we are closing our store for a few weeks for renovations.
Remodeling to make things better and prettier is always fun, right?! We will install a new shop page which we hope will:
- make your purchases as simple as possible knowing your very full and busy life-styles. (more details on this later)
- lower prices on many of our items. Bonus for you!
In short, our goal is to make everything better, easier to use and more beautiful!
Second, as I said in the email last week, the blog will continue on uninterrupted. I will still be writing posts to encourage you in your faith, in your marriage, your parenting and all your relationships. We will slow our pace to two posts a week. Too many posts to read per week is a lot.
Laura and I and our team hope to tweak our blog so that you will see:
- More guest posts from friends and authors we know and recommend.
- More ideas for making Jesus central to all our holiday celebrations year round.
- More ways to proclaim your faith all year
- I’ll be writing new posts on adoption and foster care since so many of you are involved in this important movement as are we.
- I’ve also invited my daughters to begin contributing to the blog with me. We’ve been talking about how that might work in their busy lives with children and work and juggling all the same things as many of you.
Third, we want to engage more with you our friends and followers. One way we want to do this is by asking you for topics you’d like to read about. Stay tuned for an email on this in June.
Finally we want to say thanks again for your heart for making your family and home all that God intended. Jesus said “in this world you will have trouble,” and He spoke truth. So we need one another for encouragement, courage to do the next right thing, and faith to keep believing Him no matter what.
We are grateful for each one of you!