I created the King of Kings charm necklace a few years ago after thinking about how many of us women have a cross or multiple crosses that we wear on a necklace or bracelet or a key chain. I love the crosses I have and wearing a cross reminds us of Jesus’ suffering work for us for our salvation. But how many of you own a crown with one of His names that reminds you of Jesus’ divine kingship? His authority over your life and our world? Our charm necklace is designed to beautifully proclaim your loyalty to King Jesus! I have loved wearing mine and so many women have admired it.
Part of creativity is seeing multiple uses for a lot of different things and so as I have continued to wear my necklace, I’ve thought of new/different ways to wear it as well! I wanted to share these 5 fun ways with you and hope it sparks some creativity for you and your charm or brings to mind someone you know who might also love wearing one.
1. A solid silver bracelet is pretty standard, right? Maybe some of you have an Alex & Ani bracelet with other charms? Or a pandora bracelet with your initial on it? My daughter Ashley gave this silver bracelet to Laura for her 30th birthday and she added her King of Kings charm to it! We are hoping “charm bracelets” are making a comeback like denim overalls!
2. If a long necklace is more your style, personalize it with other favorite charms! My friend Belinda added a gold Arkansas State charm and a cute little golden bee. It’s fun to see what others will add to make the necklace “their own.” What other charms would you add to your necklace?
3. Another simple and classy way to use the charm is to add it to a simple silver necklace. Add any other charms you might want or keep it simple with just one addition.
4. Add your charm to a pearl necklace to dress it up. The ring on the charm can be adjusted so you can add it to any necklace. We’ve paired it with a pretty set of pearls but it would also be lovely on any other beaded necklace you might have.
5. We think the original necklace is classic and simple. Perfect for everyday wear without the extra flare. Perfect for a daughter, a niece or a granddaughter’s special birthday or occasion.
How have you styled your King of Kings charm? We would love to see it! Send us a picture or tag us on Facebook!